Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Honesty

An adjective I would use to describe myself would be honest. Honesty is an important trait because when you lie to someone it's hard to gain back their trust. I would consider myself an honest person because I try not to lie about things. I know that being dishonest can ruin a lot of things, especially friendship, and that's something I don't want to risk. It is a trait that I value in my friends because I don't like when someone is dishonest with me either. Being an honest person shows integrity, and I would like people to see that in me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do not see u telling the truth at least most of the time




no hard feels though

grace said...

honesty is a great quality to have! i am looking forward to getting to know you this year!

Kiltie said...

In your favorite books list, I like that book too! Its really good!

Elise said...

honnesty is a wonderul quality to have! and very nice paragraph.

Emma said...

honesty is a great characteristic to have, some people lie all the time and it REALLY bugs me!